Please note that accommodation is not included in the conference packages. All participants are required to proceed with hotel booking as soon as possible due to limited availability.
Following is a list of suggested hotels in the Hanoi Old Quarter and the ones nearby the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology for your reference. Please book with agoda.com or similar sites.
Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
1. Church Boutique – 58 Hang Gai Street or 35-37 Hang Trong Street (About 6.5 km from the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology)
Hotels under the Church Boutique Hotel banner offer guests an extraordinary place that is created by combining unique architecture and structure, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features all in one great location - Old Quarter Hoan Kiem Hanoi
2. Conifer Boutique Hanoi Hotel – 09 Ly Dao Thanh Street (4 stars)(About 7.5km from the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology)
The newest boutique hotel consists of 42 elegant rooms and conveniently situated in the ancient French Quarter of Hanoi, just 2 minutes walks to famous Opera House and 5 minutes walks to the legendary Hoan Kiem Lake or Night market. Surrounded by plenty of plants and trees as well as parking areas, the hotel has a peaceful atmosphere which is ideal for business and leisure guests alike.
Hotels nearby the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
1. Daewoo Hotel – 360 Kim Ma Street (5 stars) (About 2.5km from the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology)
Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is a luxury five-star hotel with charming interiors and breath-taking views of the city.
2. Candle Hotel – 287–301 Doi Can Street (4 stars) (About 3km from the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology)
The space has been designed in the style of Japanese architecture, with a delicacy and closeness to the nature. The walls and floor are made mainly from the natural stone, creating warmth during the cold winter months and a cooler feeling in the summer.
3. SEN HOTEL – 26 Nguyen Khanh Toan Street (3 stars) - (About 700m from the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology)
By providing real hospitality, great food and high standards of services, Sen Hotel Group should be the considered choice for visitors who wish to stay in Hanoi in general and Cau Giay District in particular.
For further assistance in accommodation, please contact:
La Thuy (Mrs) – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Scientific Management and International Relations
Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
Nguyen Van Huyen Road, CauGiay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile: +84 (0) 912 483 473