Jump to a month
Sat, Jan. 30, 2016 8:30am — 11:30am
Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the bustling atmosphere of the days prior to the New Year holiday at the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.
- Performances of calligraphy, Đông Hồ wooden block printings, clay crackers, swings
(with the participation of people from Hà Nội, Hải Phòng Province and Bắc Ninh Province);
- Making chưng cake (square glutinous rice cake);
- Playing tug of war of Thạch Bàn and Xuân Lai villages (Hà Nội);
- Tò he - Kneading colored dough into 12 animal designations, coloring paintings of 12 animal designations;
- Playing folk games of the Raglai, Êđê, Sán Chay, Bana, Xơđăng, Hmông, Tày, Thái, and Việt...