Location for rent
The museum has airy spaces with nice view, modern facilities, and professional service team that are suitable for organizing national and international workshops, conferences and events...
- Auditorium in the Bronze Drum Building with capacity of 300 people
- Conference room in the Kite-wing Building with capacity of 100 people
- Seminar room with capacity of 50 people
- Spaces for organizing out-door events
- Receive orders to hold cultural events at the Museum for organizations and families upon requests
- Receive orders to hold cultural events outside of the Museum according to partners' requirements:
- Art performances: ca trù, puppetry, Xoan singing, gongs...
- Traditional handicraft demonstrations: making folk toys, cooking traditional dishes, making palm-leaf conical hats, making pottery, weaving...
Baguette & Chocolat Restaurant